The Active Utilities modem is designed to get your internet active sooner, faster and safer with the latest Netcomm NF18ACV dual band modem/router.
The modem comes pre-configured for you convenience. If you need assistance with modem setup or general trouble shooting please contact our office on;
1300 587 623; OR
For those of you that are a little more technical you can view the general user guide for your device here.
Some more about your modem below
NBN AND UFB COMPLIANT
Featuring VDSL2/ADSL2 technologies as well as a Gigabit WAN port, the NF18ACV is a 3-in-1 gateway that provides access to ADSL networks, VDSL and all nbn and UFB fibre network options: FTTN, FTTB, FTTH.
TRIPLE PLAY SERVICES
The NF18ACV is a triple play services enabler that supports the transmission of high-speed data, multi HD/UHD IPTV and over the top video streaming, VoIP feature for HD quality voice calls with the capacity to connect 2 phones.
ENHANCED WIRELESS EXPERIENCE
The NF18ACV gateway embeds the 802.11 AC WiFi standard for powerful access point and HD video grade wireless capabilities. It allows both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to work concurrently, ensuring interoperability with all wireless equipment in the house.
The NF18ACV is equipped with 3 x 3 MIMO internal antennas to provide optimum reception while offering a powerful signal throughout the home. Create an ultra-fast 1600 Mbps1 WiFi home network and connect a multitude of wireless devices such as smart TVs, set top boxes, laptops, tablets, computers, NAS, smart phones and gaming consoles with upgraded coverage and performance.
Connect a USB device to the NF18ACV gateway, access and share all A/V media and file content with all of the connected devices in the house in real time. The NF18ACV becomes the media hub of the house using DLNA/UPnP standard and enhanced wireless capabilities to create a reliable high-speed home network.
- Fully featured VDSL2 / ADSL2+ gateway
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN ports
- nbn and UFB ready – ultra-fast connection to nbn and UFB fibre network – 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- VoIP feature for HD quality voice calls – connect up to 2 telephones
- Next generation WiFi 802.11 AC1600, dual band concurrent, for multiple high-speed wireless connections
- 2x WPS push buttons for the quick and easy connection of wireless devices on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Access and share media and file content across the wireless home network
- 1 x USB 2.0
Backed by Support
Your Active Modem is backed by the Netcomm 1 Year Warranty you can register your device to get an additional 1 Year Warranty by clicking HERE.